Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time

Good Morning. :)

There seems to be too much and not enough time all at once. We have so much left to do that it doesn't seem as if we'll get it done before we close. But at the same time the closing feels forever away still.

We still have a few things to sell, the TV and stand, stools, a chair and our beds. All of our other big things are gone. That's good, but I'm getting concerned we won't be able to get rid of the last few big items. We have a couple of boxes of small junk left. This weekend is supposed to be cooler, so I'm thinking it might be a good time to have one last garage sale and whatever we have left at the end of it will get donated somewhere.

We haven't even started packing. I think I'll start next week. Two weeks should be enough time to do it all. We don't have that much left anyway. :) I could probably get it done in one week, but I want a few days to really clean everything.

But at the same time, we can't get the rv until we close on the house and everyday we wait there is the chance someone else will swoop in and get it. The salesman we are working with sent us a message this weekend saying it made it through this week. :) It was cute. But if this rv is the one God wants us to have it will still be there.

Waiting has never been a strong point in me. But I am getting much better at it. Now you can too. You have to wait until I get another blog wrote to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment