Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day one, again?

I started to write this on my phone on Sunday, but we had some sick Autumn issues and I didn't have the chance to finish it.  So, here we go again.  Sunday was day one, again (so today is techincally day 4).  We are officially fulltiming in our RV.  We moved in after church on Sunday.  Then yesterday we went to the beach house, cleaned it out and left the keys.  I think that  makes it feel a little more official. 

We are staying at Famcamp on base.  Today the kids and I are at the clubhouse because Zach worked from 7 pm to 7 am last night and is trying to sleep.   Plus there is internet access here.  The kids are playing pool, well Gavin is trying to play and Autumn is getting in his way.  :)

We've had some learning experiences already.  We keep popping our breakers by overloading them too much.  It's taking some getting used to, but we are figuring it out.  We are also learning how to take fast showers so we don't fill our grey water tank up too fast.  We are not at a full hook up site, so we have to either borrow a portable tank to drain our galley and grey tanks or move the whole thing to the dump station.  I think we're going to borrow the portable tanks. 

But that's that for now.  Now that we are here and have easy internet access I'm hoping to get back into the habit of being able to update several times a week.

Until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on RV-Dreamers.com and thought I'd check out the blog. We have been full timers since Dec 16 and learning a lot. We hope to see you on the road. Our blog is http://tumbleweed-jimdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete