Monday, December 14, 2009

18 Days To Go

So I am still typing this on my phone.  It's such a crazy life right now. I have been working on Christmas cards all morning.  Autumn and I are headed to Tennessee on Friday to pick Gavin up for Christmas. :) We are meeting my mom and sister there for the weekend.  I am so excited. Zach has to work, so he can't come with us. :(
We spent some time working in the RV yesterday. It was so much fun to be out there in it. Autumn loves it. She plays in her "room". We are telling Gavin when he gets here for Christmas. I want him to see it before we drop the news on him. It's a lot to take in and I want it to go as smoothly as possible. He will be here when we move into it. I hope that will help the transition too.

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment