Thursday, December 10, 2009

Moving in Three Weeks

So apparently I can't figure out how to type anymore at the end of my post.  Maybe someday I will figure out how to be smarter than my phone.  But it doesn't look as though today will be that day.

Hey there. I hope everyone is doing great. We are still in the beach house with no internet access so posting is still sporadic.  I am actually typing this post on my new phone.  It's interesting to say the least.

We were planning on moving into the rv at the end of January, but we've moved the date up to the end of December.  We are going to start the new year off in it.  I am so excited. It's only 3 weeks away.  :)

There has been some other changes too.  We now have a doggy in our family.  Her name is Meesha.  She is a 5 year old pug.  She may very well be the best dog on earth.  She is sitting and cuddling with me as I type this. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment