Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blessings In The Valley

I have so much to say, I just don't know how to say any of it.  There is so much running through my mind and so much starting to get put on my plate that I'm really excited about. But before I can start anything I have to jump head first into one of the deepest valleys I will face to date. 

I'm so excited to start my new projects, but dreading it because that means I'll be in my valley.  Luckily I know that God will fill my valley with love, peace and grace.  So I won't drown in my sorrows and self pity.  I'll be able to float, swim and sometimes just barely tread in His love, peace and grace. 

I've been told on many occasions that when you start to feel sorry for yourself that you should find someone worse off than you and then pray for them.  Even going out of your way to help them with something.  It puts your life back in perspective.  It makes you see how many blessings you really do have in your life. I'm looking forward to being able to help others.  To be able to minister to them and help. 

I'm just so thankful that I know my Savior. That I know where peace comes from and that I get to share that peace with others.  When you live a downsized lifestyle, you see how rich you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment